Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the 3 of us i figured somebody would say soemthing to him. Nobody did so i just decided to be an [snipped] like always haha. You just added on to it. :D

P.P. Mguire said:
Between the 3 of us i figured somebody would say soemthing to him. Nobody did so i just decided to be an [snipped] like always haha. You just added on to it. :D

YA!

GreenTeaBagger said:
Hey man! Not bad. Turn your HDD's around. Guaranteed P.P. Maguire is gonna tell you the same thing. If you can sleeve ur wires that would be nice too. Other than Buying rounded IDE cables theres nothing else I see wrong. Good job.

EDIT: Heres my comp now. was limited on the resources and had some spare Sleeving of different sizes. So I went with the whole orange thing...Tell me wut u guys think. Point out anything that looks whack that I mightv'e missed. Whats bothering me is the makeshift sleeving I put on my 24 pin power.

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

.....How did this get in here? :p

pretty kitty :)

Hah yeah my cat is cute. She's gonna give birth soon. Maybe around 3 kitties. NOGA! high five to cat people! too bad I heard feline fecal matter reduces IQ... ;P

GreenTeaBagger said:
Hah yeah my cat is cute. She's gonna give birth soon. Maybe around 3 kitties. NOGA! high five to cat people! too bad I heard feline fecal matter reduces IQ... ;P

how?

PP Mguire said:
Even if i wanted a cat i couldnt have one.

alergit? and i cant spell

turboFX55 said:
SO WHAT THE &^%, is this now "POST YOUR PRETTY CAT MANAGEMENT"

Ofcourse :p As of now I have the prettiest and cleanest cat management. I mean really...you can't even see the wires anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom