website idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
So I was thinking of putting up a website for basic Windows server 2003 tasks such as

DHCP

Active Directory + DNS Setup

RIS

and some other misc Windows XP/2003 stuff.

do you guys think people here would benefit from it or is it even worth bothering?

thanks for any input.

some people would benifit from it..... personally though there are so many out there possibly try having OS tutorials for XP and 2003 Server (and Exchange etc) then you may get some hits, tell me if you want a hand with the tuts, or give me the url if you set it up i wouldn't mind a peek:)

do you have atleast a t1 line because running a server that you plan alot of people to visit off of a dsl or cable line will not be a good idea.

I'm not worrying about the connection yet, chrisds, thanks for interest and reply. I actually tried to install exchange a while back and it made no sense to me at all. I did adprep and all the stuff it said to and it made no sense at all. If you'd like to do very basic exchange tutorials i'd be very appreciative.

Thanks for the offer.

if you intend to have a big audience to this site i really recommend investing into a better connection.

ok, thanks for the advice, For the visitors I'm expecting I think I have an adequate connection, but as I said I'm not worrying about that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom