Trillian Disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcortes

Fully Optimized
i have trillian Pro and any time some one responds to me it disconnects me then moments later reconnects me however the internet is still active because i can visit sites and the whole connection doesnt cut out it just says you have been disconnected and then it reconnects. this happens anytime some one new messages me to for example if a new friend signs on and messages me it will disconnect me and if another one after that signs on and messages me it will disconnect me again. any ideas.

Are you connected to a router? if so, does it do this on another computer with different spec? How about testing rather it's your computer or the router by connecting directly to your (xDSL, Cable) modem.

bmxfreakrider said:
i got trillian(basic) and never had that prob...only thing i can sugest is to reinstall trillian pro and reenter all ur crap and see how that does

yup done that even after a format it still disconnects and i will go ahead and try it on another computer to see thanx. ill let you know.

k guys thanx for your help i found out what was wrong i installed plain trillian pro and found it didnt disconnect then installed my trillian pro folder that i had backed up with my settings and that is what is causing the problem so thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom