New PC Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i dont want to spend extra $ on a video card because im not going to play games alot so maybe more ram would be a wise choice but i can upgrade ram later if i need to right ? Same can be said with video card or cpu a year or two down the road?

ah.. i didn't realize you weren't into gaming.. the 7600gt is more than enough for the casual gamer..

ya it looks good.. yes you could upgrade ram later... but i would recommend having 2 sticks of 1gb intead of 4 sticks of 512.. maybe a year or so donw the road when vista is common-ish people will be wanting 4gbs of ram.. and you'd have to change all your ram..

just becareful with the PSU you have... this much of an upgrade on it might give it convulsions... the PSU isn't one of those parts you should go too cheap on... I would suggest a new one. something other than generic / propietary

I always liked the modular psu's becuase they are less messy with the cables etc and u dont have to have the cables in ur case that u dont use so that is a plus.

Yes, but there is more resistence along the cables because of the modular connection, which Is why I probably Won't Go Modular for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom