Overclockage

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFox

Daemon Poster
Well, I got bored(nothing new) and I decided I would overclock my computer......sure enough I did.....It's as Pentium 233Mhz chip and the motherboard only supports up to a Pentium 233Mhz chip....but it is now running at 260Mhz....^^...so basically 266Mhz....the heatsink is still nice and cool(I got a huge heatsink and fan on it...as well as a 18mm case fan blowin on it).....I will continue to try to overclock it to 300Mhz

Hmm...can't seem to overclock it any in the BIOS.....I guess i'm done overclocking it then....but i think i will flash the bios

Edit: It's kinda unstable though....I guess I'll just put it back to how it was......but before I do that...im gonna have some fun with a Pentium 100 chip.....i guess i'll fry it......no heatsink or fan...this will be fun... ^^

Ok, i decided not to use the 100 chip and i am using the 133 right now....it will die ne second.....ooo well....no heatsink no fann...way over clocked....should die anysecond now...

it didn't die any second now...i let it run for around 10 minutes....and it still lived....i fealt the cpu several times and it was really really really hot....but it still didn't die....so i decided to let it live for now >=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom