core duo prices and ddr2 ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenihan

Baseband Member
When do you belive the prices will start to drop for the average consumer to pay?
From what I hear these prices are quite inflated. Maybe it is where I buy them www.tigerdirect.ca . If you know any where to buy them cheap and when the price will go down it is greatly appreciated thanks.

These are now US prices for list vs tigerdirect.com prices(I don't have cn list prices), still isn't all that great. Usually when prices are given by a manufacure they're giving a MSRP, which it more then the price they charge the retailers. According to currency converters they're screwing canadians for 30 to 145 id addtion to the us price. Anyway you slice it they're still overcharging.

X6800 999 1,150
E6700 530 600
E6600 316 360
E6400 224 260
E6300 183 210

Edit: sorry my bad, didn't see the .ca on the end and thought it was the us tigerdirect.

many prices that are stated on news sites are the distributer costs, lots in 1000 etc, price per...

Costs to consumer is around say $340 for the e6600. Not sure of course what the canadian conversion is.

I'm awaiting stuff from tiger...but I would suggest to most not to really depend on tiger as a source to buy from but more a last resort. Like walmart...sure you could find what you need but you wouldn't really like to go there regularly...the people working there aren't all too helpful, both places! :)

Sui said:
E6700 is suppose to cost 530 tiger direct sells them for 762
E6600 is suppose to cost 316 tiger direct sells them for 457
E6400 224 330
E6300 183 270

X6800 999 1,460

I see rip off, do you? The prices I gave were the prices listed on several different information sites, not retailers.

Edit: the most rediculous part is that they don't even have them yet.

Those posted prices are American Dolllars.

so I should head with canadacomputers for my parts I am looking to buy all my stuff off the web. Has anyone hear ever done buissness with them? thanks for the help so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom