Car-inspired and themed mod on EMachines T3025 Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, it looks like if you got a few of these then they would probly fit and then you'd just have a circular spot w/o anything or you could fill it with something like this Just an idea...that i may try!

it looks good... I really liked the lighted up ones and they were plastic so it would add a nice touch.

i just found the switches... http://www.overboost.com/obs/product.asp?pid=22826&cat_id=8&cat_name=&sc_id=&sc_name=. It would be worth it probley to just get the switches. It would look better with that panel i think.. but i mean i would just get the switch. Since each switch is like 25 dollars, the panel is 25 dollars, so your looking at over 100 dollars for just the panel and the switches. Then you would need to see if you can buy a button. Which i would say another 30 dollars...

right, i'm probly not going to go w/the panel since it's way too big to put it where i was hoping to put it. i've looked at the lighted toggle switches...were you thinking for fans/lights? i don't think it would work as a power button which is one thing that i want. i'm still considering an "nitrous purge" button ($30) but all i need is the actual button to push the little miniature one that actually initiates power. i guess i could just like flip the toggle up then down...i'll give it a think. this is gonna be awesome!

yea. I dont think im gonna get it now. Im gonna get somthing for my watercooling and i think thats it for my computer. Im gonna start saving for speaks for my truck.

aight, after a while i figured it out, thanx anyways
PS. If/when i get the switches hooked up, i will post, but it probly won't be for a few weeks
stay posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom