Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I am. The first one is me of and a guy a year younger than me that lives in Mexico. I went there on a mission trip this year. The next one was taken by a friend before we went to a "spring-fling" dance at my school.

970875842_l.jpg

575640500_l.jpg

Laterz,
Trent

b0dge said:
It's good, the health service is free (although you are likely to leave hospital more sick than when you went in..), The weather's fairly middle of the road, no poisonous snakes or insects (ok, we have the adder, but it's only poisonous enough to kill very ill baby mice).

How's life in the mythological under-underworld?

Hows the price of petrol? ay ay!

Simon said:
Hows the price of petrol? ay ay!

It's effing hideous! Nearly a Quid a litre! (That's like £5 a gallon!)

Still, at least we have semi-sensible speed limits on our motorways! 55 must be like pulling teeth! 70's much more reasonable, but everyone does at least 85....

b0dge said:
It's effing hideous! Nearly a Quid a litre! (That's like £5 a gallon!)

Still, at least we have semi-sensible speed limits on our motorways! 55 must be like pulling teeth! 70's much more reasonable, but everyone does at least 85....
you guys and your crazy eropean measuring systems :p

massacreinfallx said:
you guys and your crazy eropean measuring systems :p

Heh, you guys and your measuring systems we ("The Europeans") invented.

Oh, then we decided not to bother taking over the world anymore, and you guys are stuck with "Imperial" measures.

Get in the decimal world.

P.S. I would like to exclude kilometres per hour and miles per hour from this debate, as mph is by far the better measurement. (But don't think that means you can get away with having a crappy speed limit)

112 kph on most interstate highways ain't bad... I think I got the conversion right.

b0dge said:
Heh, you guys and your measuring systems we ("The Europeans") invented.

Oh, then we decided not to bother taking over the world anymore, and you guys are stuck with "Imperial" measures.

Get in the decimal world.

P.S. I would like to exclude kilometres per hour and miles per hour from this debate, as mph is by far the better measurement. (But don't think that means you can get away with having a crappy speed limit)

okay you lost me lol, so im just going to give ya this one.

you win :)

basically the metric system measures by the power of ten. How would MPH be a better measurement than KPH?

And what does this have to do with member pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom