Take apart... and build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont when I startup windows again it will say a bunch of new hardware has been added? I know my wireless internet card when I take it out and put it back in it sais that. or is that just because a different slot?

Foostaple said:
Wont when I startup windows again it will say a bunch of new hardware has been added? I know my wireless internet card when I take it out and put it back in it sais that. or is that just because a different slot?

its the same hardware as before so no

yes, but ya gotta learn somewhere, just dont rip any cables/wires reseat all the cards carefully in the same slots, and if u pull the cpu fan/heatsink, make sure to get thermal transfer compund and put it on there, dont mess with any jumers, and u shoud be good(and to avoid static buildup, touch ur case before touching anything else(a metal part, like a screw)

If your really that worried about it do like i did go to a fle market and buy a $10 old old old old comp and take it apart 10+ times ... then ull be good cuz the worst that happens is that u lose that $10. It helped me learn dont force anything... I broke off the connectors to some pci card (dont rember what it was) and cracked the mobo . I kinda fell on the comp but I was 9 yrs old at the time and i had some thing in the floor and fell on the open case. it didnt work after that for some reason .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom