Car-inspired and themed mod on EMachines T3025 Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
csw3190 if you want the light to stay lit after the power button is turned on hook up your lights to the LED indicator lights for the power, hard disk, ect. not sure if it would provide enough juice though.

You know what im gonna do.. im gonna buy one of those switches and mount it on top of my Xaser III case. I wnat it to control my power button. So all i need is to take off the wire from the power button and mount it there?

I'm also trying to find the dimensions of this cuz that would just look wicked pimpin' in the wimply little slot for the stock headphone/mic jacks on the front. i just need it to be a little less than 4.25" and i'd be set.
Gonna call tomorrow to check on the spex of that panel. any other suggestions will be considered. thanx again.

you should also ask them how many pins are in the back of it. So maybe it can be the power button. If i got that, i would mount it on top of my case. That would look so cool.

Monster00: i just emailed them, and i'll post their reply as soon as i get it. Nice thing is that it's pretty cheap too!

yea its really cheap. I thought it would be expencive. That engine switch is only 1 button and its like 60 dollars.

yeah, i don't know y that is, the only thing i can think of is maybe the electronix inside, whereas the panel is only the switches, but that would still b weird since there's a NOS purge button which appears to be the same (or even the exact same) button as the engine start. weird

two parts of bad news monster:
Dear Chris

Unfortunately WE DO NOT HAVE A PICTURE of the back of the Din Panel with the switches installed. But I can tell you that the Din Panel kits come with all the brackets and hardware you need to install it (NO drilling is required). Please note that THE SWITCHES AND BUTTONS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY.

Regards

Dinh Duong
Sales and Marketing
Ignited Performance

and in regards to dimensions:

Please note that all Kits come with two panels which are different sizes.

The dimensions of the Din Panels are as follows.

7.375 inch X 2.25 inch
7.375 inch X 2.00 inch

These are designed to fit in your Din slot.
You can see a picture of these Din Panels on our website at www.ignitedperformance.com

Seems a lot bigger than in the picture, but oh well. plus they don't have a picture and the buttons/switches are sold separately which means that ONLY the aluminum panel cover comes with it, costing around $20. :confused: o well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom