My Customizing (pc and keyboard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theone_trent

Baseband Member
Hey everyone! I'm a noob here to tech forums. Great site. I've had my share of inspiration from here. I thought I would share my progress and I'll post pictures in the following posts.

Here is the guideline:

I'm planning on the following:
PC:
- On/Off Switch moved to side
- Clear cover for side
- Green and Gold as colors for lights, cable sleeves, ect.
- New fan color green or gold (maybe get two)
- Maybe new disk drives, because someone said I have a really old drive
- Anything else I forgot...

Keyboard:
+ Color:
- Base: Metallic Silver and Black
- Other: Green and Gold
+ Some lights under each key and ability to turn on and off
+ The key to be completely colored, if not just the sides

I've completed the following:
PC:
- absolutly nothing

Keyboard:
+ Color:
- The board
- The number pad and the f row

errr try taking pictures from a greater distance away, then cut the usefull image out and paste it into a new picture. You can use the most basic tools to do this, IrfanView would work great. I'm only saying this because every single keyboard picture is blury.

Looks like you have an idea of you want, so its all good. How do you plan on putting lights under the keys?

Sui said:
errr try taking pictures from a greater distance away, then cut the usefull image out and paste it into a new picture. You can use the most basic tools to do this, IrfanView would work great. I'm only saying this because every single keyboard picture is blury.

Looks like you have an idea of you want, so its all good. How do you plan on putting lights under the keys?

I'll get some better pics, but as far as the keys go... I was hoping someone would suggest something :D I think I have enough room under my keyboard for another sheet or some small tube of lights or something in that general concept, but I would like to. If anything I can put the lights on the outside of my keyboard.

nVdia said:
Put that inside you key board.

Thanks so much for giving me that! That helps so much!

Pepsiboy700 said:
Better pictures would help inspire better ideas.

I will get them, but right now I'm struggling with a decision. I either want to completely trash the keyboard, or get some stickers to put on top of my keys, because some of the keys have paint on it which makes it look really bad, which means completely paint the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom