Nero has gone crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hygor

Daemon Poster
Have been using nero for years and am currently using 6 (i think) and recently while trying to make some mix cds to listen to in the car my nero has gone crazy. It creates the proper track lengths and everything and then for some random reason only records the last 2 mins of the first track and then follows each song on (in full) after that... so none of the tracks correspond to the song as songs seem to start halfway through the track before them!

It never used to do this before, and i have not changed any settings and the mp3s i am turning into audio cds were all ripped by myself (from my cds) so I know that their quality is fine as they work on my computer... This has now happened 3 times and i have changed the track order and even the mp3s being encoded to audio cd and burned... I have to say I havent a clue why its happening or how to fix it!

Has anyone got any ideas? Thanks!

If you just upgraded to Nero 6 then Nero 6 itself is the problem. It has been buggy ever since it came out. That's probably why Nero 7 came out so soon after. Sorry no answer since I've stayed away from upgrading to it since I heard about it's problems a year ago.

thing is i have been using nero 6 since it came out and this problem has only just started to occur!

Have you changed your CD media at all? this may have caused the problem. Low quality CD-R's do stuff like that, also try re-installing/repairing nero from the add/remove programs section of control panel.

no same verbatim media i have been sing for months... will try reinstallong tomorrow i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom