2005 Media Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroShade

In Runtime
I'm running Windows 2005 Media Center and I have an issue with Media Center itself. When I first got it I put all my music from my old computer onto this one and Media Center picked up all the music. Since then, I've been editing my musics artist and albums settings so that Media Center can pick it up faster without having two or three of the same artist with big caps or small caps. I have tried removing folders and such but its not working to my expectations. Is there a way to reset Media Center to its original settings as if I just got the machine?

brady said:
Restore points

dont think that will work system restore wont restore things like libraries and stuff like that plus i think it has most likley been to long to do that even if it would work. if you want the whole PC back to the way you had it if you just got the pc you can format however that is a big process ,unforunatly my coputer is messing up and i have done it 4 times in the past 48 hours, anyways back to the question i will have to check my media center once i get the pc up and running its formatting again as we speak but i will try to see if i can figure out a way to do what you are looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom