Post your highest 3dMark06 Scores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh now I see.

Well of course it kicks the crap out of it...

its core clock is 70mhz higher then the GTX 512 and although the xtx is memory starved compaired to the GTX 512 its really no competition :)

I basically thought you were praising the x1900xtx for being close with the 7800GTX 512 and I was like are you kidding me?

My 7900GT @680/890 gets higher fps in most games that they benched
:D

I wonder if you would get much performance benefit out of having two 7950's in sli? lol not that i have that much cash but if i did...

Flying-Squirrel said:
I wonder if you would get much performance benefit out of having two 7950's in sli? lol not that i have that much cash but if i did...

Your acctually hurting your self here..

A. Power Consumption.....These thigns incredibly hungry....big power bill :)

B. PCI slots.....byebye :)

C.Perfomance.....uhh maybe 2048x1536 but Im not sure I know too many people with 30" monitors....

I seriosuly think a 7900GT is enough for most people 1280 x 1024 and below.....

It was just idle wondering. My two 19" lcd monitors only support 1280x1024 anyway. Any thoughts on whether I should run my secondary monitor on a separate video card for best performance on my main monitor? I used to have a 7800gtx and i didn't like my performance when running two monitors with it so i got a cheap 7300 to run the second monitor. I am going to sell the 7800gtx to help fund my new card but should I continue using the 7300 for my second monitor? or would i have just as good of performance if i ran both monitors off of my 7950?

3DMark06 score(s)

Here are my scores w/ a volt modded and OC'd 7900Gt, with an OC'd x2 3800.

SM2 = 2437
HDR/SM3 = 2382
CPU = 1847
3DMark06 = 5761

LOL, downloaded and ran the test today(I think.) This is the first time ever using the program, so I might have done it incorrectly.. Anyway, I had a 0fps through 2 minutes of the video or whatever they showed(showed people shooting at eachother and stuff.).. so I just alt-f4ed :(

Running an Athlon 2000+ XP 2x256 corsair value ram 9550 256 AGP...

nothings overclocked :(

(Just because I'm not sure, was I doing the right thing..?)

Deathawk said:
LOL, downloaded and ran the test today(I think.) This is the first time ever using the program, so I might have done it incorrectly.. Anyway, I had a 0fps through 2 minutes of the video or whatever they showed(showed people shooting at eachother and stuff.).. so I just alt-f4ed :(

Running an Athlon 2000+ XP 2x256 corsair value ram 9550 256 AGP...

nothings overclocked :(

(Just because I'm not sure, was I doing the right thing..?)

Unfortunately, You were probably doing eveything correctly.

3DMark06 is designed to make a PC look like crap. Unless you have a high-end PC or Rig the scores will be really depressing.

I use 3DMark05 and 03 on my older Rig's, if for no other reason, so that I don't break down and cry...

Flying-Squirrel said:
Someone with experience in both should post here but I just read a review comparing the 1900xtx with a 7800 gtx 512 and they were very close let alone a 7950 that has 2x512 and mine is an XTX which comes pre-overclocked :) RAWR!!

I actually upgraded to my x1900s from 2x7900gtx's in sli. My Radeons got almost 1K more in the final score.

My mobo that i had before was an Asus a8n32. They seem to OC a lot better too. This score is without the cards being overclocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom