I need Help please....:((

Status
Not open for further replies.

googooly

Solid State Member
Hi there

Recently I have upgraded my PC with some new kits: Asus motherboard, ADM 64
3200, ATI RADEON X1900(HIS Excalibar) Graphic card PCI Express and a 430 power suply. But as soon as I turn the computer on I get this wierd ERROR in blue background. I have the taken picture of the error and I'll give you the link to have a look at it and tell me what can be the problem.

Could this be a hardware problem or just some technichal issue?

here are the links:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Trooperr/DSC05101.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Trooperr/DSC05100.jpg

I will be so happy if someone out there could help me as this upgrade has costed me alot of money and im not really happy at the moment.

P.s this is my brother pc im posting this.

cheers.

Here are the Exact parts that I have bough:

1.Thermaltake PurePower TWV 430W ATX2.0 PSU
2.HIS Excalibur ATI Radeon X1900 XT ICEQ 3 SILENT Heatpipe 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express)
3.AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice 90nm (Socket 939) - OEM (CP-147-AM)
4.Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe nForce4 SLi X16 (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-118-AS)

I hope this hepls.

Here they are mate:
1.Thermaltake PurePower TWV 430W ATX2.0 PSU
2.HIS Excalibur ATI Radeon X1900 XT ICEQ 3 SILENT Heatpipe 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express)
3.AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Venice 90nm (Socket 939) - OEM (CP-147-AM)
4.Asus A8N32-SLi Deluxe nForce4 SLi X16 (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-118-AS)

If you need anything else ask me please, thanks.

well dude, im no pro, but if we read what it says, it tells us something is up with the bios. now ive never dealt with changing them before, so i dunno, but i guess theres a start; perhaps bios need flashing (i think that right, i dont even know, so dont ask me how!!) perhaps ask in hardware problems forum?

goblue14 said:
well idk, but why did you get a ati card with a sli motherboard?

how would I know they would not work well together? what can I do now? send them all back?

Did you just plug your harddrives into the new motherboard and expect Windows to work? Linux wouldn't care, but Windows throws a ***** fit at the slightest hardware changes, you have to reinstall Windows.

those components WILL work together... although it is peculiar your gpu/mobo matchup... but anyways.. you definitely need to reinstall windows, lol.. or at least do a repair install... soo... pop the windows cd into the cdrom drive and have it boot from there, and either reinstall or do repair install.. (to be on the safe side, just do a fresh reinstall)

hey guys I have installed new windows when I upgraded my pc. My problem is that window won't even load up, I just get this error all the time:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/Trooperr/DSC05103.jpg

now,
Could this problem be due to my power supply not being good enough? Becuase on my graphic card manual it says the recommandation of power supply is 450w and mine is 430, could this effect the system? should I get a new and better power supply?

I have called the support line of the place that I bough the gear and they said it 90% its becuase of that, they said ATI x1900 series need at least 500w power supply to run. So do I need to change the power supply?

what do you think?

getting a new powersupply is definitely a good idea.. although i'm not quote sure if thats whats causing your current problem..

when does that message pop up? like RIGHT AWAY? or after the memtest/initial screen? after windows begins to load?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom