finally somthing good happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

asusman

Baseband Member
well ever since i put a thermal take water cooling system into my rig and it leaked over my crap xfx7300 things have been going up hill. i have found possible that best card ever. not for its power but for a combination of factors. i went to best buy and bought a 7600 sli fanless graphics card. i cant wait to get two in my rig so i can have silent sli. but the only problem i still have a geforce 6800 evga gt. cant use it but it looks good. i still cant belive i bought that pos 7300. what do u guys think

I Believe that I barley understand what are you trying to say..

:s

-Jo.

sorry just so giddy ill rephrase it, the evga 7600 fanless sli card, "greart card" or the "greatest card"

its an OK card, one 7900gt would do same ore better o_O

btw what do you mean fanless? 7600GT core require a heatsink and a fan as far as I can remember... or it will get pretty hot

-Jo

well its got a big heat sink no fan and it gets kinda warm but not hot but now i can hear myself think when playing episode 1 and not listeneing to the fan on my old 6800

lancec2c30 said:
well why dont you put your water cooling system on this setup, and triple check everything so it doent leak.

if he had the money for water cooling he'd be getting an x1900xt or 7900gt XD can't you notice all he has is budget cards with high performance : price ratio?

-Jo.

"well ever since i put a thermal take water cooling system into my rig and it leaked over my crap"

didnt you read what he said? He had a water cooling system but it leaked on jis stuff. SO I told him to hook it up again and make sure doesnt leak.

good point, yeah i've read but I forgot about it.

Use Worm Hose Clamps next time, and what W/C kit is it?

-Jo.

hey easy!

the water cooling kit was 50$ cause it was old and taking up shelf space. i did check it for 3 hours daping at all the hose clamps and fittings to make sure there wasnt any moister. what happendwas the pipe going to the cpu block cloged with some gunk that i duno how it got there and it pushedthe tube off the fittign even with the clamp on;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom