what is up with hp and compaq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asusman

Baseband Member
let me start off saying that i had a writting impediment and i need to type all my work at boarding school. my first laptop was a hp ze2000 lasted about three months before the problems started. the first one was the power supplie would over heat to the point of buring u if u touched it. the my hinges became very loose. sent it back got it back with hinges slightly tightend and a new power supplie. then two weeks after that the fan inside the laptop quit working then hp decided to give me another one because this one was a lemon. i then recived a ze2000 refurb in the mail and it was about two days before it had issuses with battery power and heat on the power supplie. and im not a hard typer but so many keys fell off the keyboard not even when i was typing but when i close the lid and open it up bam key is out of the socket. i call them all ****es and i find out that in order for them to look at the over heating issue they have to replace my keyboard to the tune of about 210$. and my warrentie ranout. i then went threw circuit city were i bought it and there very expensive acidental damage coverage. two weeks later they give me a refur compaq v5000 that i loved. then now three months later its overheating the hinges are about to come off and keys are missing. what the **** is up with these guys?

I actually have a compaq presario desktop And laptop, and never had a problem.

do u use games on the laptop,(i think laptops shouldnt run games) other than doing homework

cuz i have no games on the laptop and runs perfectly.

I have an HP laptop. I do play games on it (mainly like CoD and Morrowin) and I haven't had a single problem *knock on wood*

Maybe you are doing something to it? I dunno, though. It just seems weird that two different laptops made by different companies are having the same problems as each other.

that seems weird. maybe your having bad luck. i dont know if they do anything but get on of those cooling pads. i dont know if they are good because i dont have one but it is worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom