Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcsavageboy

In Runtime
i just bought my computer parts. i bought a zalman CNPS7000B-Cu LED and also an dfi am2 board. i didnt relize that it wasnt designed for it because i originally was gonna get a 939 setup but changed it at the last moment. anyone find a way to use this cooler with an am2 board?

and another thing. i bought an antec psu but it doesnt line up in the tsunami case. what do i do now?

I didn't really notice that it's just an article 'til now... I guess you can't buy it. But I'm sure if you looked hard enough, there must be one around somewhere.

Also, what do you mean when you say the PSU and case don't line up? It doesn't slide in all the way, or it slides in but the screw holes don't match?

the psu slides in just fine but the screw holes dont line up to the case. I have one hole lined up and its kind of tipped sideways. should I flip it 180º and see if it lines up? thanks for your help so far.

thank you so much. it worked. i assumed that the writing on the back on the psu would be readable when installed but i guess not. now if i could just find those adapters... thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom