Uh Oh Build Trouble #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol legit place that has copied windows? thats a bit of an oxymoron..

but umm... i believe torrent sites usually have em... :D

hmmm

You COULD do what I have planned and that is, build my new pc and use it to entirely test Vista. I have a legit copied of downloaded Vista :p

I have 2 other pcs that's why I'm doing what I'm doing. I could install a legit WinNT, W2k, or Windows Media Edition...but I'm taking advantage. Making sure the money I'm wasting is money well wasted!

:D

aliasaid said:
lol legit place that has copied windows? thats a bit of an oxymoron..

but umm... i believe torrent sites usually have em... :D
ugh those crazy torrent sites. i dont understand themat all lol. ive been trying on utorrent for like halfan hour and still dont know how to ****ing download anything lol

atomic tofu said:
hmmm

You COULD do what I have planned and that is, build my new pc and use it to entirely test Vista. I have a legit copied of downloaded Vista :p

I have 2 other pcs that's why I'm doing what I'm doing. I could install a legit WinNT, W2k, or Windows Media Edition...but I'm taking advantage. Making sure the money I'm wasting is money well wasted!

:D

yeah i totally would if windows diddnt have to be such *******s and notlet you download beta 2 of vista anymore. arrghhh wtf

first, you need a torrent client, like bit comet (found on download.com)

after you install it.. its pretty basic.. go to the torrent site and click download, and bitcomet should open.. make sure w/e it is your downloading has healthy traffic or else you won't get good downloads cuz ppl won't be uploading..

if you use a router you'll need to forward a port or 2...

Ok I can understand downloading maybe a movie off torrents and photoshop, but windows XP?

Im sorry but I wont risk getting cuaght for that...

Just go buy it...that way if you need to reformat you acctualy can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom