how much dells suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanna back your statement up with some facts? i've had 3 dells through my lifetime, and I don't have much to complain about - they were good PCs for what me and my family needed.

well considering youve only had 3 dells in your life.... you wouldnt know what the worlds technology has to offer.

Holy random post for no reason. Dells suck? Sure they're not good compared to what everyone on these forums is using but if you need a basic PC it's fine, Keep in mind not everyone wants to or knows how to build their own. Come on now, He said he had 3 dells, That's 3 computers, That's alot for one person to have had so how can you really say that he doesn't know what technology has to offer? Not to mention look at his signature, I'm pretty sure he knows there's things out there better than dells.

Truthfully, Dell doesn't suck. Their computers are just fine for what they are meant to be used for. The only way they suck is that they are overpriced. They are more targeted as business and entertainment computers. They are not really meant for gaming. However, they do have a gaming computer and it is one of the best. And again, it is overpriced, but it's **** good. LIMITED EDITION XPS, ONE OF A KIND.

Thank you M733mhz. I haven't personally had 3 dells, but my family has and I've consistently used all 3 of them. Like I said, they were great for what we needed, decent service, and a decent price since none of us could build a computer.

and I wouldn't know what the world's technology has to offer? like M733mhz said - take a look at my sig. I custom built my own computer this year and have done hours of research to find the right parts, and I'm definitely aware of what's out there, it's just a question of whether I have the money to get it.

Heres the bottom line, they are nice for their $500 and under PCs, anything above that they are overpriced. The computer itself only sucks in certain ways but the tech supprt and price bring it down. They really suck for gaming though unless you wanna go Alienware prices, but even then they are only good spec wise. Even the overpirced gaming boxes from Dell have all that Dell crap in them.

depends what your comparing them to. yes, they do suck compared to most but for what they are intended for(home basic use) they are fine. even though they are overpriced for what they are.

Proximos said:
Truthfully, Dell doesn't suck. Their computers are just fine for what they are meant to be used for. The only way they suck is that they are overpriced. They are more targeted as business and entertainment computers. They are not really meant for gaming. However, they do have a gaming computer and it is one of the best. And again, it is overpriced, but it's **** good. LIMITED EDITION XPS, ONE OF A KIND.
well I wouldnt say the XPS' models are that good. If you compare them to all there equal's in the industry they are hardly **** good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom