Need Opinions on New Computer Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check into it, when you spend that much money it's best to check your options. If aliasaid's system tops what they have then go with it. For $2000 the research is worth your time.

well, the thing with barebones is that it rarely comes with quality parts. the case is usually crap. the powersupply is utter garbage. the motherboard is average at best. and the cpu (if included) is also just average... i'd rather pick my own high quality parts rather than cheap parts that may damage the rest of my system.. (particularly the PSU)

Yes I know what you mean. It doesn't necessarily have to be a kit though. Tigerdirect sells barebones individual parts as well so you can be sure you are getting good quality. If you dont want to deal with the compatibility issues then yes aliasaid's deal is the way to go. And yes you are absolutely right about some barebones kits, they can be utter garbage.

sorry mole, newegg does NOT deliver to canada... although they say they will some day...

ohh, well that sucks, well when/if they do thats gonna be where to do ur shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom