dude I might get a dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bought an inspiron 5150 from them about 3 years ago. Within a few months, the ac adapter port went bad and I sent it in for warranty...got it back a week later....

then it happened again....did the same thing and sent it in for repair.....then yup...a short while later it happened AGAIN!

This time when I sent it in...they LOST IT!! Then since they discontinued the inspiron 5150 they were going to give me something with a pentium M 1.4 ghz.

I had a P4-M 3.06 with HT.....not the most efficient or cool processor..but it's certainly loads better than a 1.4ghz centrino.

So I made a fuss and then they sent me a "refurbished" 5150.

...and then guess what? The same ****ing problem happened again...the **** AC adapter port went bad. Now my warantee is out.

And something i didn't mention was that I spent probably 20+ hours on the phone total with people in India....they all had thick accents, and the connection was always horrible...and occasionally I would be disconnected after being put on hold for an hour or so

Basically...DON'T BUY DELL. They ****ing suck ***

gurusan said:
i bought an inspiron 5150 from them about 3 years ago. Within a few months, the ac adapter port went bad and I sent it in for warranty...got it back a week later....

then it happened again....did the same thing and sent it in for repair.....then yup...a short while later it happened AGAIN!

This time when I sent it in...they LOST IT!! Then since they discontinued the inspiron 5150 they were going to give me something with a pentium M 1.4 ghz.

I had a P4-M 3.06 with HT.....not the most efficient or cool processor..but it's certainly loads better than a 1.4ghz centrino.

So I made a fuss and then they sent me a "refurbished" 5150.

...and then guess what? The same ****ing problem happened again...the **** AC adapter port went bad. Now my warantee is out.

And something i didn't mention was that I spent probably 20+ hours on the phone total with people in India....they all had thick accents, and the connection was always horrible...and occasionally I would be disconnected after being put on hold for an hour or so

Basically...DON'T BUY DELL. They ****ing suck ***
wow, i would b**** slap dell of that
wow cheap freaks
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom