Logitech Z-5300e

Status
Not open for further replies.

T88SupraStyle

In Runtime
Ok.. so i was just about to buy the logitech Z-5500 and then i realized school was next month haha,

so then i looked for cheaper speakers because i really need some, and i found the Logitech z-5300e..

but the control thing seemed kind of small. so i dont know what to do anymore, is the 5300e controller small? or is it actually a normal thing to have?

i really want the 5.1 surround sound, and i want to keep the budget under 150.00 dollars...

please help,
thank you.

Hah! You missed out. I sold my set of Z-5300's along with an Audigy 2 ZS for $150 last month.

Feedback said that they (speakers and card) are great.

I have the 5300e. the remote is actaully a pretty good size, about 1 or 1.5 inches high, 3 inches wide, and about 4 or 5 inches long. I looked at one at BestBuy before I bought it online, just remember that BB uses a volume limiter, so it wont turn upall the way in the store (well this one did).

Trotter - you agree witht the sizes?

my next door neighbor/best friend, has the 5300e for his comp.. and it sounds awesome, and the remote looks cool its pretty big, and lights up pretty cool

The speakers themselfs look awesome,
only thing different between the 5300e and the 5500 is the controller and how loud it goes :D

the volume on the 5300e, what do you guys mean it doesnt go up all the way.

is it a good volume that it stops at?

I Made my Decision, I am just going to wait until winter because that is the only time i really sit at home and listen to music/ play games and stuff... but thanks for the help,

I am still going for the Logitech Z-5500
but im not going to buy them in a hurry

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom