Post Your Pretty Wire Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
The language filter takes out H-E-double hockey sticks, which i use rather frequently, and i have to catch myself every time i use it.

b0dge said:
I think you're right.

I'm gonna tidy the **** thing up, and get a pic when i've done it.

I'll be back.

B

EDIT: The language filter takes out the word D4MN? What?

Awesome! Can't wait to see the results!

I've done some more cable management on my comp to hide....everything. all the wires look sleeved. Im comming up with pics soon.

A TASTE OF THINGS TO COME!

well after much thought, i am overhauling my pc. I am attending the showdown lan in sanjose and plan to compete in the case mod contest. so i started with a t01 stacker and i am doing some crazy mods to the case.

here are a couple of pic to give you an idea!

comp0qy0.jpg

comp1zt0.jpg

comp2qs0.jpg

comp3eu7.jpg

Ov3RBliK1 said:
Hey, new here, figured I might start off in this topic.

100_0195.jpg

Hey man! Not bad. Turn your HDD's around. Guaranteed P.P. Maguire is gonna tell you the same thing. If you can sleeve ur wires that would be nice too. Other than Buying rounded IDE cables theres nothing else I see wrong. Good job.

EDIT: Heres my comp now. was limited on the resources and had some spare Sleeving of different sizes. So I went with the whole orange thing...Tell me wut u guys think. Point out anything that looks whack that I mightv'e missed. Whats bothering me is the makeshift sleeving I put on my 24 pin power.

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00695.jpg

DSC00667.jpg

.....How did this get in here? :p

put some zip ties on the ends of the sleeving and trim them up with scissors and it will look alot cleaner

Ov3RBliK1 said:
Hey, new here, figured I might start off in this topic.

100_0195.jpg
Yup, turn your HDDs around, take your 4 pin connector and wrap it around the other side of your CPU HSF, make all your wires go behind the HDD cage and the 5 1/4 bays. Your fan wires on the left side of your CPU can go behind the motherboard tray if you have one or behind the PSU. Teabagger, only thing i can see wrong is your sleeving looks kinda sloppy cause of the makeshift job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom