Ok, it's ordered, but I have a question about the ram...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodyFinger

Solid State Member
NZXT LEXA ATX Aluminum Case Black 4X5.25 2X3.5 5X3.5INT No PS Temp Display Window & Carrying Strap

Microsoft Windows XP Media Centre Edition 2005 OEM Single Copy

Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Dual Core Processor LGA775 Conroe 2.40GHZ 1066FSB 4MB Cache Retail Box

ASUS P5N32-SLI SE Deluxe ATX LGA775 Conroe NFORCE4 SLI DDR2 2PCI-E16 SATA2 Sound 1394 Motherboard

OCZ Gold XTC PC2-6400 2GB 2X1GB DDR2-800 CL5-5-5-12 240PIN DIMM Dual Channel Memory Kit

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 320GB SATA2 3GB/S 7200RPM 16MB Cache NCQ Hard Drive

Mitsumi FA404A-BK 7-IN-1 Floppy Drive & Flash Reader CF/SM/SD/MMC/MS Black

BFG GeForce 7900 GTX OC PCI-E 512MB 256BIT GDDR3 SLI Ready Dual DVI-I HDTV Out Video Card

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard USB Black Silver LCD Panel Programmable Back Lit Keys

Logitech MX518 GAMING-GRADE Optical Mouse 1600-DPI USB SILVER-BLACK

OCZ PowerStream 520W ATX12V V2.0 BTX 20/24PIN Low Noise Power Supply W/ SLI

Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Platinum 24BIT Sound Card W/ Front Access Panel & Remote Control

BenQ DW1655 Lightscribe DVD+RW16X16X8 DVD-RW16X16X4 CDRW48X48X32 OEM DVD Burner Black W/ SW

ASUS Quietdrive DVD-E616A Black 16X DVD-ROM CD-ROM 48X Retail Box W/SOFTWARE

Hauppauge Win TV PVR 150 TV Tuner for Window Media Center Edition 2005 Only OEM

Ok, with your help this is what I've ordered. I recently read that the speed of the ram has to be compatible with the fsb of the processor to run fast, even if the ram speed is slower. Did I get good ram for the processor I'm getting? How about the rest of the computer? I can't wait till I get it!!!!!

how much did it cost you?

Please get rid of all the other crap that is on your post, like the 1x and unneeded info

You should have just ordered each part off newegg and put it together yourself. Woulda been a *** of alot cheaper

Yes its fine as far as compatibility between parts.

yeah.. i still think he bought a prebuilt, because he just copyed and pasted the specs. But seriously we arent just sayin this without good reason

people these days who buy prebuilds bring a tear to my eye. :( I hate to see good money go down the drain like that (lip trembles)

There will always be those who would rather pay someone else to do it for a number of reasons.

I myself, will always be a DIYer

Ok, all of that cost me $2,666.28 CANADIAN from ncix.com. I priced it out and it wasn't THAT much of a difference than ordering off of newegg, not to mention that all the trouble of shipping from the states into Canada. Add the fact the ncix assembles it for free and it's not that bad a deal. Also, I have a very sketchy and busy schedule so I don't have the time or the frustration level of learning how to put together a computer right now. I also picked up a Acer AL2216WBD 22IN Widescreen LCD Monitor for $496 canadian as well.

lol

Congratz, the RAM is okay, but you could have gotten something better for nearly the same price, still pretty good.

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom