What is the name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adroc

Solid State Member
What is the name of the computer company that you have to call and set up with them before you can even buy one of there PCs? They are super super expensive and look awesome but i can not remember there name to save my life. Any ideas?

they have the the flat screens that are about 12 linked. umm there "new" desktop is going to be a spere type. Blows voodoo out of the water for price

their site is a bit hard to navigate, but from what I see:
  • they don't use dual core CPU's
  • their highest end PC uses an Athlon 64 FX (I think 57)
  • the highest end video card I saw was a Radeon X600. you can get way better than that.

the site seems to be oriented around trying to make their PC's look really great, which it does pretty well. but they don't get right down to the point. they don't tell you exactly what's in the PC's (which isn't a good sign)

and the fact is, you can build a better PC for a lot less money.

one thing I can give them credit for is their cases, and monitors. their monitors look nice, but they're probabbly extremely expensive.

there has been some amount of controversy about that site in the past. My old roomate had looked into them (ended up with an alienware) but somethign about them seems..... off.

Maximum PC did a snippet of them a few years back and they couldnt get in touch with them.

Ok, I just looked them up myself. They have like 3 different contacts (Exuis, Liebermann Management, and Melbourne IT, LTD. D/B/A Internet Names Worldwide) theyre located in Los Angeles, and oh, the BEST part heh. Theyre NOT RATED FOR ECOMMERCE!!!!!! (and theyre not registered as being secure)

Hahah, and as Apokalypse pointed out, they seem to be a bit behind the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom