Woo! Order is in the process!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, i heard too many problems with g.skill and am2, I already orderd yesterday the corsair ram, just wanna hear some opinions over that RAM.

-Jo.

VALUE?!?!!? I didnt buy no value!!! its the XMS2 series of corsair O_O is that value ram?! WTF?!.............. >.<

-Jo.

In truth... I've had Kingston, and OCZ before, and I have had problems with them both.... Kingston couldn't OC very well... (MIght have been mob related) and the OCZ keep dogging out on me... I could not get it up to DDR400 speeds... but everytime I have Corsair anything... Value, XMS, XMS Plat... I've (knock on wood) never had a problem with them.

lol Hahaaaa, you totaly freaked me out though I thought the XMS 2 series are equivlant to value ram..[I dont know much about Corsair series's of rams... but to me that model seemd very good so I picked it, when you said something about value ram I totaly freaked thinking that its a value ram series]

and no.. high performance and value ram doesn't stand in the same line for overclocking, where value ram will easly fail performance ram won't break a sweat..

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom