Post Build Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

persianxballer

In Runtime
I just built my friend a new Socket AM2 PC. Now a few questions:

1. When I try to copy a movie to his computer from a DVD it takes forever and then halfway says there's an error. It does the same with any big file. What's wrong?
2. The power LED doesn't work but I guarantee I plugged it in correctly. What could it be?
3. Is there any way I can control case fans with a program?

well case fans can be controlled with a program called casefan but It doenst always works. you could give it a try

the only way the light wouldnt work is if you plugged it in incorrectly or it just doenst work.

now about copying the movie, if you trying to use a burner that came with some sofware, usaully it gets that error becuase of copywrite crap. I dont know more about large files. are they from the internet or a device?

yeah that program isnt that good, spend the money and get a fan controller that fits in one of your cd rom bays.

what is the exect error message ? and what does your event viewer show for an error in that time frame ?

Those LED's can be tricky to put into a mobo so i would just move it over 1 pin in each direction just to make sure since you believe you have it in the right area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom