good video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

badshooter

Solid State Member
I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a good video card, i have a x800gto, but it leaves me with low scores on 3dmark06 and por gameplay, so what do I need my price limit is $180. Ati or Nvidia. PCI express,I have a 3.0 pentium D and a gig or ddr2 ram. Whats missing?

Nothing's missing..

A. Pentium D series are known to be not the highest scorers @ 3dmark06 ,if you're trying to beat a world record, or come near the top 50 you're gonna need lot more than that on the cpu side.

B. ddr2 ram, depends what timing, speed, quality of chips.

C. Video card, you'r budget is good enough for a 7600GT but I don't know how much better are you going to get with that, tad your budget a notch and get an X1800XT or X1900XT if you can affored it somehow, THEN you'll see some SERIOUS diffrence.

D. -Jo. [lol]

ya you arent going to get a very big improvement with that kinda budget. try like 300 dollars then you will see a difference tha will last.

badshooter said:
I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a good video card, i have a x800gto, but it leaves me with low scores on 3dmark06 and por gameplay, so what do I need my price limit is $180. Ati or Nvidia. PCI express,I have a 3.0 pentium D and a gig or ddr2 ram. Whats missing?
What website are looking to buy from? $180 American, Canadian, Euros, or Pounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom