Water Cooling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe deionised water with the additives I mentioned will be the best, but it needs replacing often. De-ionised water is a gimmick really, as it is searching for ions all the time but what you buy has the additives in (might not have water wetter in it - I added that myself.)

now if I wanted to go with water cooling in the future would I need a different case?? or d they make something that alows you to mount it on the top?

Get a holesaw, so you can cut a hole where ever you want (in a perfect circle.)

****, i got totally ignored and i had what was probably the most helpful post in this thread.

So, you do not want to collect the water from yor ac unit, go out, spend a dollar and get a 1/2 gallon jug of it and mix it with Hydrx w/c additive.

As stated before
aspire.comptech said:
MP-1 Cpu Block by Aquaxtreme $50
Silverprop SLI Gpu Kit $90
Swiftech MCR-220 DUal 12mm radiator $40
Laing D5 Pump $75
Tline, tubing, fittings, additive, fans $30

www.petrastechshop.com

There ya go

Also, the tubing doesnt need to be replaced for nearly a year as long as your power the system on at least once a week or so.

Its ok if you let it sit for under a month, but thats sorta pushing it

Also when he cuts the tubing, its not a huge deal to simply include an extra inch or two on extra slack so that if/when you drain the loop, you simply cut the tip off and then re attach it.

If you want a hand with water cooling hit me up on aim/msn/xfire

the philosofizer/aspire.comptech@gmail.com/aspirecomptech

aspire, I added you... I wanted to ask you about something, though it slipped outta my mind ATM so I dont really remember what it was..

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom