Overdue Upgrade....well kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yo just apply the paste, a little dot of it, then spread it around the processor, then cuck on the heatsink or fan? whatever it's called

yup thats true, I would suggest either getting a latex glove for your hand [yeah, those that doctors use for anal tests XD ] and spread it with your finger, OR you could do it gently with an old credit card you no longer need, both will work..

-Jo.

massacreinfallx said:
yeah, but i did hear around that thermal paste dosnt even help..

Uhh no thermal paste does help. But dont put too much on it, cus after a certain amount of thermal paste has been put on(too much)it can actually raise your temps.

Ridlyn said:
Uhh no thermal paste does help. But dont put too much on it, cus after a certain amount of thermal paste has been put on(too much)it can actually raise your temps.
but uhh, ive never used thermal paste in my life and my temps are better then average?

lol? either your stock cooler came with it or you're ********ting us. no way in **** you're running without any conductive material between your CPU and HS/F. if thats half true you'r cpu would either be overloaded by heat or burned.

-Jo.

Yoad said:
lol? either your stock cooler came with it or you're ********ting us. no way in **** you're running without any conductive material between your CPU and HS/F. if thats half true you'r cpu would either be overloaded by heat or burned.

-Jo.

OH YEAH, the stock thermal pad but no arctic silver or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom