Westinghouse 22" Widescreen lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same brand as my fridge! :p

In all seriousness, that looks like a bloody amazing screen. Response time is great, so you shouldn't get any ghosting.. I'd buy it if I had the money! :)

I have a westinghouse 17" it's very nice. I suggest going with it for that price.

Thanks guys, I didn't get a chance to go to best buy yet :( But I might go there today :)

I was looking at my available screen resolutions in the "windows display settings / ATI control panel", And 1680x1050 is not in there.

When I install the monitor, Will it install a 1680x1050 option in the windows or ATI display settings? or dose my graphics card not support 1680x1050?

Thanks

You can check out Powerstrip to customize the display settings. Just google it.

That's a very good price, even without the $80 off. Nice options on the inputs, as well ... with component you can use it as an HDTV if you like.

Well, I bought it :cool:

Man this thing is frikin' awesome, It's super sharp/clear.

It's plug and play, So I plunged it in, turned my PC on and the fun began :)

The 1680x1050 setting appeared in my display options, So I didn't have to use power-strip.

The back light dose bleed though around the edges, But you can only see it when the screen is all black.

it has 2 built in speakers(i think, hahah) I turned the volume all the way up and I put my head right next to the monitor, I could barely hear the sound, These speakers are a joke!! My headphones are louder sitting under the monitor :p

I am very happy with my first LCD and my first wide-screen :) the color is very bright and vibrant, And the picture is so clear. I would recommend this monitor to anyone that wouldn't be bothered by a little back light bleeding.

I'll get some pics of the back light bleeding though tomorrow.

Thanks for all the help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom