7900GTX or X1900XTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys, i guess its gonna be the x1900xt. il probly go with either ati or asus brand, as i have had experience with both of them and no problems.

a quick question, its a 2 slot cooler, should I get a vf900 heatsink to replace it ? (I want a quiet comp and it would be nice if it cooled better)

the last time I was in the market for a videocard was back when the first 2 slot cards were released by nvidia, the invamous 5 series (aka vacuum) have the coolers improved a lot in noise and efficiency?

i would strongly suggest getting an aftermarket coolr if you can..some of those x1900's sound like a jet engine

umm... if money is no concern.. then get the 7950.. its just as good as 2 gtx's.... so why not??

and i'm getting myself a 7900 gt 512 mb ko.. so i will see if voltmodding that with a vf900 will take out your xt.. oh we will have a competition ;) ... sooooo TAKE ON ME!! we'll battle this 7900 with 512 mb out with your xt... we will see who will be superior.. i will be back with it in about 2 weeks

my 3dmark with the 7900 at 1.5 and 670/1800 was 11116.. and my 3800 was only at 1.6..... we will see, i'm aiming high.. i'm only held back because of my weak heatsink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom