Windows Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelo

Solid State Member
Looking for a couple of opinions. Basically we are taking some of our production boxes off managed hosting and bringing them in-house. For this I'll need to get 4 WS2003 boxes.

Now the question... Who makes the best Windows servers in terms of:

Performance

Price

&

Service

Before I joined the company we got into the sticky mess of relying on Dell for all our pc needs, so far it has worked out pretty well in terms of desktop systems of course they suck for Laptops but we do get a pretty nice discount on our orders these days. I already have 4 PowerEdge Servers running other applications and thus far I've been happy with them but before I go ahead and splash for a few more I want to be sure they are the best option. Any opinions would be helpful. Cheers.

I run 12 servers between KY and MI with both Dell and HP servers and both run well. Never had issues with them and support was 100%

A bit off topic perhaps but Warez as a network administrator how many Linux servers do you handle considering they have over 90% of that market.

Tyler1989 said:
A bit off topic perhaps but Warez as a network administrator how many Linux servers do you handle considering they have over 90% of that market.

I dont run any but they may in other depts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom