Am I outta my mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
I could have sworn that no less than an half an hour ago that I was the first poster on a topic called, "lebanon," in this forum. My post was condescending and argumentative but the post was legit as was my response to it and now I cant find the thread. Whats going on, anyone?

Lebanon is a hot button issue that may lead to posts about politics, religion, and or sex so a mod would have deleted that.........

......Or you've just absolutely lost it.... one or the other....

Why does it have to be one or the other? The thread could have been deleted AND he could have lost his mind. :p

It's just that this would have been the first incidence of a thread completely disappearing here to me. I've seen threads locked tons of times, but never just vanish.

They take them to a special place :p they seriously do though and that is for the really bad stuff so I bet you that this is where it went.

They take them to a special place :p they seriously do though and that is for the really bad stuff so I bet you that this is where it went.

You're right. I moved it to the mods' area.

It was a political thread, and one that was sure to start a flamefest.

MrZucchiniHead said:
i think this forum need a political section.

Its located in the mods section. ;) I do really think they should start to try these 'banned' threads in TF2 if it gets off the ground. It is really sad that there can't be discussions about them here.

But, I have had a great idea to stop spammers - PM's Dmo. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom