Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to do a pushup, but my legs got all floaty and started lifting off the ground....

Anyway, I'm sure we've all got much better things to be arguing about, so let's put the fact that I'm amazing behind us, and think about something more "Techie"....

So, BetaMax or VHS?

b0dge said:
I was trying to do a pushup, but my legs got all floaty and started lifting off the ground....

Anyway, I'm sure we've all got much better things to be arguing about, so let's put the fact that I'm amazing behind us, and think about something more "Techie"....

So, BetaMax or VHS?

nah techie **** is boring, especially in teh small talk forum.

but VHS.

i should get a pic of me doing the same thing lol

Yeah, everyone should post pics of themselves doing it. I've got one somewhere of me balancing on top of a mate's garage like that...

Do some crazy balancing thing somewhere, take a photo, and post it!

b0dge said:
Yeah, everyone should post pics of themselves doing it. I've got one somewhere of me balancing on top of a mate's garage like that...

Do some crazy balancing thing somewhere, take a photo, and post it!
wooo for the worst idea ever..:p

It's good, the health service is free (although you are likely to leave hospital more sick than when you went in..), The weather's fairly middle of the road, no poisonous snakes or insects (ok, we have the adder, but it's only poisonous enough to kill very ill baby mice).

How's life in the mythological under-underworld?

it sucks, its really warm and its seriously a ***** to keep your system cool. watercooling is a must and still i cant keep my components under 500 degrees C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom