Case Interrior Paint

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture009lp0.jpg

looks shitty in the pic but when you see it in person it looks good hahah

massacreinfallx said:
better than that shitty uncolored steel color it comes with

Yeah, you spend three hours cutting a nice, neat hole in your side panel, glue a perfectly cut piece of perspex into it, connect up your CCFLs, put it all together, power up and, Dammit, why the **** didn't I paint the inside of the case?!! That's why I did my second one white inside.

b0dge said:
Yeah, you spend three hours cutting a nice, neat hole in your side panel, glue a perfectly cut piece of perspex into it, connect up your CCFLs, put it all together, power up and, Dammit, why the **** didn't I paint the inside of the case?!! That's why I did my second one white inside.
yeah i dont know why case manufacturers dont consider case interior paint...

ive never seen a case with a stock colored inside.

oh well done you fool, now you've gone and got me wanting to paint the interior now! fool! lol

i was thinking, as stoopid as it may sound, could painting the interior black raise the temps slightly as black absorbs heat? im assuming not as there a black pooter cases, but i just want another opinion.

dude, make sure that you give us some pics when its got all the bits and bobs in!

also, can you explain what you did to acheive such good results, eg sanding, how many paint layers, primer, clear coat?

also also, lol, is it out of the question to think of painting by brush instead to spray?

the best primer for a aluminum or metal is self etching primer, goes on a bit thick but ok if you know what ur doing, SEM brand is 11.95 a can but where i live everything is expensive...

i want a new case for the fact that i have a midtower(and i want an awsome paint job), but i have a lexa and cant part with it...

hazza said:
oh well done you fool, now you've gone and got me wanting to paint the interior now! fool! lol

i was thinking, as stoopid as it may sound, could painting the interior black raise the temps slightly as black absorbs heat? im assuming not as there a black pooter cases, but i just want another opinion.

dude, make sure that you give us some pics when its got all the bits and bobs in!

also, can you explain what you did to acheive such good results, eg sanding, how many paint layers, primer, clear coat?

also also, lol, is it out of the question to think of painting by brush instead to spray?

i dont think that painting the case would raise temps, unless you left it in direct sunlight

but if you want pics of my project go to this thread...imbuilding today so pics will be up lol

http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115453

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom