Woo! Order is in the process!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to toxic, 268$ in total [it'd be like 240$ if you bought it all at the USA but the fans, tubing, clamps and reservoir I bought in israel for slightly higher price].

To Nukem, LOL yeh now I get it, heck i've been trying to get rid of it for the last couple of months, no good so I just gave it a go and burned all my cash, LOL!

BTW I just noticed, you live in stuttgart!! i've got a friend who's been there and who knows I might actually get there one day lol[I got close friends in germany].

-Jo.

Seems like a pretty budget mobo for that build, but looks good overall. I'll be curious to see how that Infinity performs.

I really like that RAM ;)

lol yeah I ran out of budget on the mobo.... I could get better one but that would mean skimping on the gpu or watercooling and I definantly don't want that..

I've seen very good reviews for this board frankly thats why I decided to go with it..

Its only low cost because its running on an NF4 chipset while there are NF5 [500, 550, 590/ultra/sli] chipsets by now, but i've seen couple of comparsions and the NF4 actualy works BETTER for me.

-Jo

Yoad said:
BTW I just noticed, you live in stuttgart!! i've got a friend who's been there and who knows I might actually get there one day lol[I got close friends in germany].

-Jo. [/B]

Only for anothe 7 months... Then I go home. Nothing against my host country and it's people... I'm tired of being a tourist. I have tried and I have realized that I, no matter WHAT I do, cannot speak a LICK of german! LOL (Ok, maybe a couple of words, but thats it!) But it is beautiful here... HOT, but that's why I have AC... :p

Very nice build. I like everything you got except the mobo but its STILL a DFI so its STILL nice :D Im glad im not the only one thats going AM2 instead of Conroe. I like Conroe but i still love AMD. To get a better mobo you could have skimped on the ram a hair though, but thats ok. On the WC why didnt you go for Danger Den custom setup?

I hate both intel and AMD lol. heck I hate mac too, if they don't work for me I don't like'em, period... the only reason I'm not going for conroe is because lack of avaliblity [millions of chips at stock on the 27'th of july? Yeah right, they put preorders beggining from the 7'th at august and even then the preorders stock will end up in the same second it gets to the store...] AND because of OVERPRICED motherboards [as little amount of Conroe compatible mobos are out to begin with...] they START from 200$ and go up to 400$+ just because they are Conroe ready, BITE ME I Say.

AM2 However has quite alot of motherboards by now[i'd say 60-70% of the total amount of mobos that supposed to be out anyway] and the prices are rather good compared to intels mobo... plus the x2's AM2 series prices has dropped enough to make the whole deal perfect, two months ago the mobos was barley avalible but not so high priced, but the CPUs was SO pricey thats the only reason I thought about getting a conroe, now that both amd cpus and mobos are cheap and widley avalible, I say... why not?

-Jo.

ARGH!!! NOW IM SO MAD!!!!!

Today I recived that my RAM could not be deliverd because it ran out of stock before my order could get into process, so now i've got two choices, get the ram I intended to get in first place [that ran out of stock on before I even got to order it last time] which is this;

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=85025-6

or wait again for 6 days and get the Mushkin, what do you think guys? I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing p!ssed!!!! >#$%)$*&# I could killl someone.

-Jo.

There, I orderd the TWIN2X2048-6400C as soon as it reached neweggs stock.

What do you think, I did a good choice going with Corsair over the Mushkin? at least in the durability and DOA avarge of rams.. which company has the higher %age?

I just couldn't take it anymore so I said screw with waiting, now its time to order, whatever they had in stock I would've orderd... though I kinda wanted to wait till the 7'th of august for the next mushkin stock to arrive, but .. I dont see any room for regrets, do you people do?

-Jo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom