Worklog- CrossFlow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the origional face(minus the trim piece getting painted)
P.P. see the Rectangle(for digital temp) and the holes for the USB/1394/Mic

face1.jpg

Ok new design, remove the digital temp, add the DVD(slot load) and Media Lab. And where the 1394/Mic jacks are Im gonna cut it out and put the digital temp (ta daa, no more holes) Right now its smoke, Im not sure if I should paint it black or leave it, What do you guys think?
(I am gonna cut the ugly metal with the hole in it)
face3.jpg

the picture is not good, I removed the temp readout frame. I just cut the metal that was behind so it looks better.

Below where the 1394/mic jacks are is where im gonna put the temp readout.

looks like this week. I am waiting for the Vandel on/off switch to finish the front. Make the bracket for the DVD/Media Lab and than the fun part, soldering all the wires to the back of the mobo...

the wiring is precisely what i am waiting for you to do. bc i will do the same based on your outcome etc...

Ok figured the front. Kept the Usb, 1394 and Mic. Moved the LCD from bottom left corner to replace the Power and HDD lights below. (the Vandal switch has LED built in)
Now I painted the middle section Metalic black and in person it looks great (the pict looks terrable) Tomorrow the Vandel switch gets here so I can mount it and finish the trim piece (Mirage paint, Red, Purp and Blue)
Also you can see the alum tray I made for the DVD. In the first window I cut a oval hole for the Media Lab but desided that I am gonna make a new window without a hole and I am gonna remove the Media lab from its frame and mount it directly to the Window.
revisedface.jpg

for the window, i think i would spray paint the back black, so from the front it would look all shiny. Maybe even put some tape before you paint so you could have some kind of design left over that would be clear and you could see through the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom