Voltmodding my 7900

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so somehow that suddenly works now, exactly 533 ohms :) after i shaded the memory thing. another q, is it alright, for the voltage mod, if i used the circuit writer pen to first connect the two resistors, then go to the left? i see in the pics they have a line from each resistor that goes up, then join, then go left. i dont have a steady enough hand for that. is it okay?

what i did was make a line on top, the just dragged the extra seepage on to the resisters

ahh, i downgraded my clock speed and got up the score, 11116 is my new score... i need that new heatsink before i get any further :confused:

ok so my core clock freq. is 640, and my mem clock freq. is 904. good/bad after voltmod and memory mod?

well what volt mod did you do?

Sounds like 1.4

and even so, the core is a little low.

Im on a 1.4 and my core is stable at 680...

alright, i think i fixed it. i have another quick q, if i changed motherboards but didnt erase my hard drive, can i just install the new motherboard utilities on the hard drive and erase the old or should i just reformat(dont want to do)

welp, i've backed down to 1.4v, this shall do me just fine for the meantime, until i get the heatsink. for now, 666/900 will do me fine

R1C0CH3T said:
alright, i think i fixed it. i have another quick q, if i changed motherboards but didnt erase my hard drive, can i just install the new motherboard utilities on the hard drive and erase the old or should i just reformat(dont want to do)
do a repair-install of Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom