Gaming moniter + Speakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashex

Baseband Member
I'm wondering if anyone could reccomend me some high end, reliable gaming moniters and speakers please? Thanks.

Well... could u give us some more info?
Like what is your price range.

The Best: Z-5500

The Budget: z-500

I personally like logitech's speakers... as well as the creative's

As far as monitors... there all pretty much all the same, just get the one that is in ur budget and that looks the coolest. And make sure to get LCD :D

Hmm the budget is around £250 for the both... I also heard CRTs currently offer the best performance for gaming. :confused:

umm... its really a matter of perference with lcd v. crt

I just like that the lcds are brighter and they dont take as much space up.. but having a crt, wont make any fps go up :D

Heres an lcd widescreen, low price, good quality, good reviews
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824009073

Now if i were to choose speakers i need to know if u want 2.1 or 5.1-7.1 speakers.... because if u choose 2.1 u will most likely have more bass for the price

I found a 17" flat screen CRT on the street the other day. It wieghs ATON(like all CRT's), but it works just fine. I have heard that cheap LCD's tend to get alot of dead pixels, but the better ones have warrenty's about that( like over 6-8 dead pixels they Give u a new one). I really like My friends LCD, It's contrast is much better, and it doesn't weigh aton.( mines like 50 lbs.....) I would go for an LCD, just because it's better for portability, and they picture can be really good! Just take a look on newegg( nice reco by alexsabre btw)

I really think the extra $50 the lcds cost is worth it... they are about the same price and lcd really has a "better" picture and well it looks cooler because of the size.

(btw, guys lets not make this a discussion about which is better):D

I just need to know what you will b using your speakers for

2.1= Louder, perferable for small work areas, better bass

5.1^= Surround sound, for large areas, perfered with sound card

CRTs "USED" to be better for gamming but most LCD's now are 12MS or less on the response time and thats perfectly FINE! for gamming.

Thats just response time though, colors are still overall better on CRT's.

IMO Get an LCD its well worth it, easier on your eyes, uses less electricity and gives off less heat then a CRT.

I use a 21 (Viewsonic P815 :), got it for free, too.)" CRT, and I'm glad. I can't stand all the woes with LCDs... from either dead pixels, to response time.. :(

What do you mean "Easier on your eyes" :( The CRT's I use are fine.. Infact, if anything hurts my eyes, it's widescreen LCDs playing games :(

250.00 GBP=466.282 USD... You could get a very good set of speakers and a monitor for that :)
Do you want CRT or LCD... or... Surround sound or 2.1 :|

Its easier On my eyes and with most people I know.
And response time is no longer a problem, 8 MS is Perfectly Fine for any game, if you say you can see the difference then either your lieing or have super human Vision.
Dead pixels are rare also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom