Need Advice for a new monitor, new rig by end of the week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trifid said:
Worth every penny really. You need to add a stick of Artic Silver 5 to that though for £5.

Yeah, I still have some of that left from when I did this computer. t'is good stuff :)

Hey guys,

Ordered it on thursday. Bargained with them over the phone and got a further £80 knocked off, hehe.

They say its going to be here early next week... which I presume they mean either monday or tuesday. Really cant wait.

Oh, and instead of the Leadtek GeForce 7900 GTX Extreme 512MB GDDR3 , I went for the BFG GeForce 7900GTX OC with 512MB GDDR3.
It was £50 cheaper, and the specs were only slightly less than the extreme. Plus I like the look of the BFG one more! ;)

I went for the case in black by the way. Hmms.

Anyhoos I'll post pictures when its done, thanks for all your help! (^_^)

Lord Lihp said:
Hey guys,

Ordered it on thursday. Bargained with them over the phone and got a further £80 knocked off, hehe.

Nice! English people need to do that more often.

Enjoy building the PC.

i woulda went with the black kandalf because the aluminum scratches VERY easily, and doesnt look so pleasant int he end.

Hey Guys,

Sorry been so long. I've had the computer for nearly 3 weeks now, i've just been so busy testing everything out that I've only just got round to posting some pictures :p

So here she is, my pride and joy :)
(excuse the mess :p)

attachment.php

normal_With%20front%20door%20opened.JPG

normal_The%207900GTX%20OC%20with%20512DDR3%20%28and%20the%20t-shirt%20that%20came%20with%20it%21%29.JPG

Wow, that is one KILLER case, mind posting a link where you bought it, I am thinking about building a new rig in about 3-4 months and thinking about getting a new case.

JoshSB said:
Wow, that is one KILLER case, mind posting a link where you bought it, I am thinking about building a new rig in about 3-4 months and thinking about getting a new case.

Sure man :) I got it from Overclockers UK. linky

There may be cheaper places to get it now, so i'd shop around a bit, but Overclockers UK is generally cheap and i've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Case is the Thermaltake Kandalf in Black. You can get it in silver, too :)

Lord Lihp said:
Sure man :) I got it from Overclockers UK. linky

There may be cheaper places to get it now, so i'd shop around a bit, but Overclockers UK is generally cheap and i've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Case is the Thermaltake Kandalf in Black. You can get it in silver, too :)

Trust me, I would get it in black. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom