Ohwell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little depressed about it thought. I can only get like 32.8 seconds on SUPERPI because of my ram. Look at what it's running at...it's pathetic. If I switch the divider to 133MHz instead of it's current 100MHz it doesn't post:confused:

Why the **** would you try and catch it?!?! If I drop a knife or something I jump back and let it hit the ground.

Uhhh, thinking of a 7900GT and I'm not too sure what ram I want to get at the moment. I'm looking into some PC-4000 or maybe even 5000 but I don't know which kind to get. Or even where to get it.

Hey man I got a dual core two days ago and I couldn't agree more what a difference in speed! They run much hotter though. Even with a aftermarket heatsink. lol Oh well I love mine.

It's really like night and day when you pop that baby in. Mine does run a bit hotter than my old Athlon. Full prime load with both cores it's at about 40-42*C.

Mines at 35-40 idle and 40-50 on a load. it depends how high I turn my fans up it runs a about 5 degress cooler when I have them full blast. Ya no kidden it's like night and day!

Yeah, if I turn my radiator fan up then temps drop about 2*C. I have to get a new case though. Since my rad is on the outside it's pulling hotter air from the inside of my case. It's also a 120mm fan pulling air through 2 really crappy 80mm ports. I hope that I can get a few degrees lower with my new case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom