Windows 64x annoyances

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrmints

Baseband Member
I just bought Windows 64x and for the most part have enjoyed it, however I have been having compatibility issues. For one itunes will not download onto it, and most of my music is from itunes, and I am also unable to download SP2, so I can not get Windows Connect or WMP 11 Beta. Is this permanent or is there some way I can navigate around these road blocks? Thanks :)

jrmints said:
I just bought Windows 64x and for the most part have enjoyed it, however I have been having compatibility issues. For one itunes will not download onto it, and most of my music is from itunes, and I am also unable to download SP2, so I can not get Windows Connect or WMP 11 Beta. Is this permanent or is there some way I can navigate around these road blocks? Thanks :)

sp2 is already on it

ITunes isn't compatible with XP 64-bit, same for alot of other applications.

I know that Avast Antivirus is 64-bit, that's it really...You'll have to use good ol' Windows Media for music; i like it!

if you use your ipod install disc, the one you got with your ipod, it has a version of itunes on it that will work. USe that and just dont upgrade it to the 6.05. I just bought x64 also, so i am in the same boat as you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom