Should I make Windows the main OS on my MacBook Pro?

Please vote for the card that performs the BEST.

• 7800 GS (AGP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7600 GT (AGP)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavalog

Solid State Member
Hello everybody-

I have a question that will require an answer from someone that has used both Windows and Mac. I have a MacBook Pro. I have been using OS X for a year, and I am wondering if I should make Windows the main OS on my MacBook. Here are just some details about my computer usage:

I really like computer games (and have missed CS:S dearly since I switched to Mac)

I am a web designer that just started a media company

I am really into video and music

I don't do a lot of word processing

I have used windows on a MacBook Pro before, and it was blazing fast! I still would like some advice...

contrary to popular belief by many mac users windows XP does not constantly blue screen like they love to throw in our face all the time windows xp is a very stable os i would definently recomend windows xp pro.

Well, I think I will probably put XP Pro (possibly Vista, though) on my MacBook Pro (though I can't do it right now, it's at Apple being repaired). Just one final question: Do you think giving up such nicities such as Front Row/Apple Remote (media center), iSight, and Keyboard Backlight are worth it for the extra functionality in 'Dows?

Plus it turns out, If (and when) I put Windows on, I will have the fastest Windows XP notebook!http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/03/22/mac_fastest_core_duo_laptop/

hahaha why dont you back that up with facts not just ignorant statements. By you saying that all you proved is how clueless you are and that you cant back up your information with fact that just made you sound stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom