Worklog- CrossFlow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mark. Erm...How much were the tubes? I looked online and saw this site selling some and a 10 inch .125 thickness tube 1 ft. long elling for $112..a LITTLE TOO MUCH FOR ME!

pullyalater said:
lol definately pictured dr. evil saying "you're my special booy!"
with a tear in your eye tho.

haha my system that i have laying around is much more old... amdxp1500+ and ima do somthing similar to it. but maybe not enclose everything. =) borrowing from you for PS modding and actual soldering which i love. but if you wanna gimme more info. on how you solderd everything i would be abliged. =)
I finally figured how to get a avatar,thanks pullyalater for the idea.

Looks lovingly at CrossFlow and says "ur my special Booy, now lets take over the world together" lol

Looks insane.....

hahahaha mark I laughed so hard after realizing that the guy was going to pay you 1K and such and then your like IT TOOK ME FREAKING 4 MONTHS!!!

:p

Someone said it didnt look too strong. So back to HomeDepot, I got a 8' piece of alum angle (great deal $6). When it is done I will grind down the rivets flat. Also the screws that stick out are temp. I am gonna make the bracket and face for the laptop DVD drive and the Thermaltake Media Lab
http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/medialab/silver/silver.htm

100_1585.jpg

the only thing in front is the ON/OFF switch and the DVD/Media Lab.
I have changed the whole design,
BEFORE it was air comes in through the front holes and is blown out the back. The problem with this is there are a bunch of wires, PS and brackets slowing down the air.

NOW air is blown accross the computer from the left side to the right. The PS and HDDs are Under the mobo so that frees u all the space (no bunch of wires or junk in the way to block air.)

Well what i was tlaking about is in the front panel there you stil have holes for like USB and front audio and that. Where you going to still use those or just do something else w/ them? BTW you have a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom