Voltmodding my 7900

Status
Not open for further replies.
woo, now 17.8k in 03.

only 6000 in 05... i am confused about that. i was expecting higher. maybe i am just not used to 3dm05 scores. i only just now DLed it.

joshd said:
woo, now 17.8k in 03.

only 6000 in 05... i am confused about that. i was expecting higher. maybe i am just not used to 3dm05 scores. i only just now DLed it.

its your cpu taking you down win 05.. anyway, i'll be buying my voltmodding supplies today, and hopefully i'll hit over 11,000

cool, i will see how you get on, as i am considering it.

the only thing i am worried about is the warranty, but i suppose you could make the card look pretty much back to normal really... it is just, £200 is a lot to lose for a 16 year old.

i am pleased my memory has hit GTX speeds with no cooling though.

well i'll tell you how it goes, seeing as i'm not really good with these kinda things, if its easy enough i'll let you know, but from what i'm reading and seeing it seems fairly easy, and doesnt take much work at all.... soooo, i'll let you know how it goes... unless i mess up... then i won't be back... but, if i do mess up, how do i take off the pen? ... and to measure voltage, i do that with the card in and running correct?

just pure alcohol with something to apply it to and wipe the card with i think. are you going to vmod the memory or just the core?

Guys make sure you put your entry into the Volt mod thread;)

Im working on mine :D

Also Apokalispe are you doing a 1.55?

how do you get 1.55??? and i just read on 1.4, i think gtx speeds will do me just fine for my stock heatsink.. i won't go anyfurther until i get a vf900

you connect both of the bits next to each other with the other bit to get 1.55v. you will have to look at that guide posted earlier, it explains.

and the only problems that can happen with 1.55 is artifacting, and to fix that is to clean the card. seems easy enough for a massive overclock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom