Monitor resolution problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario03

Fully Optimized
Well I play a bunch of different games on my comp and I have resolutions between 1024x800 up to 1800x1350 with my desktop resolution being 1200x900.
Yesterday my computer started being weird if I went into a game with the resolution being set higher than 1200x900 it wouldn't display right. It either moves half the image off the screen or squeshes the whole image. Anybody have a idea on how to fix it?

CRT monitor
HIS x1800gto flashed to a xl
newest omega drivers

dario03 said:
Well I play a bunch of different games on my comp and I have resolutions between 1024x800 up to 1800x1350 with my desktop resolution being 1200x900.
Yesterday my computer started being weird if I went into a game with the resolution being set higher than 1200x900 it wouldn't display right. It either moves half the image off the screen or squeshes the whole image. Anybody have a idea on how to fix it?

CRT monitor
HIS x1800gto flashed to a xl
newest omega drivers

your monitor may not support the resolution u are using...or, you may have to manually adjust the horizontal and vertical with the monitor buttons.

IIRC my monitor supports up to 1800x1350. Its a older sony crt monitor but was a high end model originally. It used to work at any resolution just fine but now all of a sudden it doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom