hahaha! Buy Big Rigs for your PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just how bad the game is does not become apparent until you actually read the article.

Basically there is no game. Just a bunch of poor graphics, incomplete levels (that you can drive off), and the lack of in-game physics. All you do is drive around in 4 of the 5 environments (the ones that actually work) since the AI computer just sits there at the starting line.

I would just shun at it if it were downloadable freeware, but this is just plain beyond absymal.

I however, don't know whether it can top Extreme Paintbrawl, but at least Paintbrawl could run without graphical anomalies.

And I thought my copy of Big Mutha Trucker was bad. BIG RIGS take the cake.

BTW, Big Mutha Trucker came along with my Video card. I did not go out of my way to by that rubbish.
Although Gun Metal kicked butt (provided you got around the bugs)

Some games you should beable to look at the name, cover, or developer and realize that its going to be a big piece of crap. This game is one of them. Usually anything with monster trucks, or big rigs in it gets a big fat 0 before i even give it a chance, because how fun could it be anyway.

guess123 said:
why would they even make the game, if it was that bad?

Depends on where they are made and how are the delevopers.

From my experience, there has been a few games from russia that I have playied that REALLY SUCKED HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom