Building Gaming Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to get a laptop instead so I can take it to classes. I know it wont be as good for gaming but can someone tell me how this will do.

http://www.toshibadirect.com/td/b2c/pdet.to?poid=336035&coid=-30605&seg=HHO

I know it won't be nearly as good for gaming but will it do ok.. I dont know how the slower hard drive will affect gaming. Also the proccessor seems ridiculously slow but for some reason you can get much faster on laptop.

The second one is sweeter, if you have the money.

T2500 over T2400, 100 gig @ 7200rpm over 80 gig @ 5400 rpm, 1680x1050 over 1440x900.

Very nice ;)

I don't know too many people with gaming laptops. Get a crappy laptop for school off eBay, and buy a desktop for your games.

I just got the first laptop I posted.. after tax I didnt want to spend more. It arrived today and im kinda mad. I did a graphics card test on it and even though its a 7900 GTX 512 its running far slower than my 6600 GT. I am starting to get kinda ****ed because it seems that this computer was waiste of money. Can anyone tell me why the card is running so badly? When I ran a test with program on this 6600 GT I got 907 FPS. With the laptop and 7900 GTX I got like 712.

I just reran the Test.. its called Video Card Stability. I got 856 on Desktop with 6600 GT and got freaking 150 the the laptop with the 7900 Go GTX.. I feel like drop kicking the laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom